Home Genius Exteriors Statement on COVID-19
To our valued customers,
In the midst of the public health crisis facing our country, our #1 priority is ensuring the safety and health of our customers and employees by following all federal, state and local recommendations. We are following the guidelines as set out by the CDC located at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
While operating within these recommendations, we are also doing our best to keep our small part of the economy going in a way that is safe for our customers and employees. We feel strongly that as an American company, we owe it to our employees and installers to keep their jobs and incomes intact if we are able to do so in a safe and responsible manner.
We are making the necessary adjustments outlined below, but it’s customers like you that make protecting these worker’s jobs possible.
Here is a summary of our adjustments in our business processes:
- Mandated remote working. All HGE offices are operating remote-only, even in jurisdictions where this is not required.
- Instituted a company-wide no contact policy. We are asking all members of the HGE community to refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, or any other personal contact with customers.
- Rolled out “Virtual Estimates” which enable our home experts to conduct full inspections and estimate projects with no personal contact.
- Adopted enhanced cleaning protocols at our job sites, including wiping down surfaces with appropriate cleaning products multiple times per day.
- Following CDC guidelines, we are encouraging all HGE team members to adopt appropriate self-care including washing hands, avoid touching face and limiting time in public areas.
- Asked associates and installers who feel ill to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention. We are working with associates who are affected by the virus in a compassionate manner and want everyone to get the care they need, not infect others, and feel confident that their job is secure when they are able to return to work.
Thank you for your understanding and for your effort in working with us. Like all Americans, we are doing our best to navigate these difficult times and we appreciate your support.
At Home Genius Exteriors, we want to become Your Contractor For Life, both in the good times and in challenging times like what we are all facing together right now. We greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work on your home and look forward to demonstrating how we provide A Different Experience.
Home Genius Exteriors